Wednesday, March 26, 2008

more boring stuff

Here's a pic I snapped while we were camping..it sort of looks like Daves breathing fire...huh..

Just went shopping with Mark...to get ourselves some new clothes to wear to a funeral tomorrow.. I hope it doesn't rain till later in the day.


We had about 7 mls of rain up to yesterday morning. not sure how much today....


Week 268
I say ... and you think ... ?

Money :: cash
Unhappy :: sad
Joking :: ha ha
Chipmunk :: dale
Date :: cake
Slideshow :: night
Chicago :: illinois
Lifetime :: it'll last you
Skid row :: broke
Edward :: my Dad


Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
country

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
the cutest kid...now..would be Callum

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard __that Heath Ledger died (a few months ago now)_

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
some sort of chocolate

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
none...but I should take calcium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that photo is awesome Liz
how funny
you need to think of a catchy title when you scrapbook it !!!