Monday, March 17, 2008

I just don't get it

all this html, xhtml and xml *groan*..but I will keep trying to find out how to make a 3 column blog.


Dave's bird Bilbo who we were told was a male....has laid 2 eggs in the last 3 days...they are soooooo tiny and cute


This heat is too much isn't it !! I just wish it would stop...25 is nice..!!!.not 40 !!...40 is yuck....it just turns me into miss cranky pants


I thought my LO would be up on here by now..I got a pic of the double page but that can't go up yet as the product isn't released...but didn't get a pic of this one so I can't even put it on here.


We're getting ready to head off for a few days camping...with K and M and their kids...fingers crossed that it won't be too hot.





I say ... and you think ... ?

Paranormal :: spooky
Alarm :: loud
Operative :: surgery
Changing :: altering
Framed :: set up
Beer :: yuck
Referral :: recommendation
Unmasked :: a KISS record 'KISS unmasked'
Movie star :: Humphrey Bogart
Handbook :: manual










Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

3
Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

showers
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
umm it was about an Irish guy that fell in love with this girl and they ended up singing and making a cd together...umm what's the name of it..
the film itself was dull but the music was ok.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life
the internet...I sit here looking at this that and the other..and most of the day is gone
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
guitar (love acoustic)

No comments: