Saturday, March 08, 2008

not alot happening

Music for today...Timberland- The way I are

It doesn't go for long enough though.

Here's a photo of Emily I came across yesterday while searching though the photo boxes....this was taken in May 2001 (age 4.5)...she was so cute.






lmao....found this link on a forum. Poof drops

ooohh listen here

lol...love the red one. handsigns

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Two

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Drew Barrymore

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

4

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

anti cancer council

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

I'd like to say chocolate...or maybe chicken...but I think I'd get tired of them after a month of eating them.. so I'm going to go with a cereal... 'corn flakes'

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
no

No comments: