Monday, April 28, 2008

booze brain

* groan* the feeling that alcohol gives you the day after a fun night.. I spent most of yesterday in bed with the room spinning endlessly around me, making me want to barf everytime I moved.
I haven't drank so much in such a long time...I don't actually think that I have drank that much...I'm saying noo never again will I drink that much..but hey...next year I'm 40 and I intend to hit the top of that hill with a bang ... I don't really want to do that much suffering again in a hurry if I can help it.

Today is the first day of our 70 day weight loss challenge... I've weighed in and measured up...I need to go down and use Karens treadmill...for awhile..and make a start on my water intake..that's gong to be hard..

Marks b'day on Saturday and we have both our families coming over...not sure what we are doing food wise as yet...better get my ass into gear I spose.

It's been chilly the last few mornings..but then sort of warming up during the day..but it's sooo much better than heat...

There was something else I was gong to blog about but can't remember ATM..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you doing your weight loss challenge liz ???