Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Party's party's party's

I hosted a Stampin Up workshop on Friday night thanks Melissa for coming all the way over here...thanks to the ladies that attended ...I think everyone had a nice time..anyways this is what we made..(the scans are dodgy again )



I stuck mine down differently than eveyone else... of course !!


This is a bonus thing we made..it's a little bookmark.. which I also did differently than everyone else..


Golly...there are party plans everywhere at the moment... I went to another chefs toolbox party...ordered the timer (cos our oven one is busted) and the utensils for my pot.....they cooked a pizza in the saute pan...and it was yummo..maybe the base was a little thick..but it was still nice.. not too keen on the jam doughnuts cooked in the muffin tray. ...they looked like scones with jam in the centre..

The same day I went to a jewellery party (Emma page) at Debs place and bought (a little regretfully) a silver neclace with a heart on it.....yes I'm sometimes a sucker at partys...


my niece Sarah



a page for my BoM


I think Em took this shot of herself..but I think it's great ....and to my family if you are looking at this....don't you think she looks like a certain older sister of mine (not that I have any younger sisters)


a card for a friend



Ems fish







1 comment:

chris said...

Well, I really think Em looks like her oldest brother in that pic (more so than in real life) but if I had to pick a sis it would be the one older than me!