Saturday, April 19, 2008

my alcoholic intake

was 2 drinks.... (cruisers) then I stuck to lemonade and coffee...I was the designated driver last night ...we went to Marks nieces 18th...she was plastered...lol..she would have fallen face first into her cake had Marks sister not have been holding her back..

Mark had quite a bit to drink and thankfully fell asleep on the drive home...cos boy was he painful..we got home and then more or less decided to go to bed...Mark was still in the car sleeping.. so I thought I'd do the right thing and go and say something like ...'are you coming inside we are all going to bed'.. his reply was ' no fuck off' and he shut the door and went back to sleep.. so off I trotted..to my comfy warm bed and left him to his car. when I woke up this morning I wondered if he managed to get inside ...he had.. he was asleep on the couch.
Needless to say he's been suffering all day...and has recieved no sympathy from me.

Em and I just made a huge batch of sausage rolls of which I forgot about the last lot... that I just got out of the oven... they're not burnt ..but brown...

Today would have been Mums 80th birthday .
hard to believe she's been gone almost 2 years.


There is a photo challenge on BB (just for fun)
with 26 topics..

Earth
Movement
Urban
Reflection
Geometric
Everyday
cruves
pattern
fences
tilted
music
minimalism
unity
rustic
travel
prickly
jungle
diversity
humou
sisterhood
wisdom
black and white
blur
texture
fear
lost

so if you have a camera...have a play.. and take some shots and pop in to blue bazaar..you'll get some great ideas from the others too....

No comments: