Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm lovin' this song at the moment and this one (sounds not great on this clip)

I've been redoing some old layouts...may take pics of some and put them on here..and some pics of cards I've been making too.

Got a party to go to tonight at a friends...I've made her a chocolate penis...shhh don't tell! ..... I've put it in a cellophone bag and then in a patterned paper bag that I just made and tied it with ribbon...she's gonna die..lol

I just made pizza in my non stick pan.. but I should have added a little salt to the base.. otherwise it wasn't bad....I put ham, salami, tomato, feta, baby spinach and mushrooms on it.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and swollen glands..seems to have eased off a bit now..Mark felt a bit bleah too..so may be a viral thing..oh joy.

I'm thinking I might need to go and have a nanna nap before the party..

can you tell I'm not thinking straight..I'm all over the place

No comments: