Friday, April 11, 2008

music.....ah sweet music...

Was just flicking around on youtube and found this. couldn't find 'grey cortina' on here...ohhh I remember listening to TRB alot...in my teens....I used my brothers stencil from an album, on a jumper...that I think I wore all the time....I wonder what ever happened to that jumper???....

Daves been listening to Iggy Pop lately....this and this (not the video clip on 2nd but the song.itself.)were faves of mine in the 80's......ohh and this and this by the Celibate Rifles and who could forget the Sunnyboys with this song or this one *sigh*
loved loved loved Spy v Spy...here and here I loved Craigs voice


From the 70's...(I think) but loved it -->this




using one of the camping photos


pages for my journal

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz that camping photo looks great using the BG archaic papers! They suit the photo perfectly!!