Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dreams....

Had a weird dream just before I woke this morning.... I dreamt that Linda (my eldest sister) told me that Dad didn't really die 8 years ago... but died just a few days ago...
Odd that it is just after Mum has been gone a year... Could this mean that he's been reincarnated?.... I think I believe in reincarnation.... but at the same time....I like the thought of when we die...we are reunited with out loved ones that died before us...its a comforting thought.

Last night the boys... both stayed at mates places...and Em had 2 friends over...I think girls are a lot more work than boys...and NOISY omg....the giggling and squealing......

Tonight Mark was late getting home.....he'd been to work for a meeting..then called into his mum and dads...... little did I know he was bringing a surprise home.....

A new telly.... an LG 50 " plasma... now we need a new thingy to sit it on.

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I need one of those surprises too!

Melanie H said...

Wow what a surprise.

I have no idea what your dream means sweetie but I do hope it will bring you comfort.

Ngaire said...

Enjoy the new tv! 50 inches is huge for the first bit but then you get used to it!