Friday, July 27, 2007

I think I'm now back on track

well almost....with my ATC's at least...

I'd done my 'D' ones and have now finally done my 'literature' ones and have an idea for 'E' just have to try it out.... :)

Here's a LO for the 52 challenges on KSK 'white background'


Last week when I met up with a few girls...I grabbed a new Stampin' up catalogue off Melissa...there are some lovely new stamps in there....I don't really know any stampers down this end of the world.... would love to have a SU workshop thingy...but... it'd more than likely be me....and me...sitting here..lol

Can you believe July is nearly over !! WTF

ohh and I'm knitting... I started yesterday evening and have nearly finished the front of a tiny little jumper for a charity..which....after just googling...seems to have closed due to an overwhelming response...hmmm what to do with the little jumper now..

I did find this... http://www.freewebs.com/knit4charities/ going now to check out what's on there

3 comments:

Ngaire said...

Liz your layout and cards looks great! It was good to see you last weekend!

Melissa Antolovic said...

oh bugger i'll have to think some more about the ATC's (ihave my d ones back so maybe i need to send you one.

Hey - I've done a SU party for one b4 doesn't help the hostess benefits but was still fun - maybe make it scrap booking based instead of cardmaking!

Ange said...

Hey Libby Loo i too have had a drool over the latest SU catalogue and WANT so much out of it. As soon as renos are finished here (about a month or so) I'm going to ask Mel to do a party here and of course you will have to come.