Thursday, July 19, 2007

water...water ...water... water for their fire

I've seen 2 video clips by Blue King Brown and thought they were cool.....and while blog surfing today I came across someone else that likes them and linked to their myspace and their web site ...I'm wanting to go to JB and have a look see for their cd... they are classed as 'soul/afro-beat'

Erics arm is broken AGAIN *sigh*...it's just a small break this time but so as to protect it... it's in a full cast... The doctors didn't want him to fall or bang it and then have to come in for and opperation to have it pinned... so its a 4 week wait now till we go back to the fracture clinic.. so he misses out on the last 2 games and round robin at footy...he's spewin'.

I'm thinking maybe his diet needs modifying ... adding more protein and calcium for his bones...??? He's had 3 broken arms in 4 years. !!


Here's my challenge for ' SYS'...cut your photo

Its of David on his 16th birthday with his new Bass Guitar & amp...and I stole one of his picks...









..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the SYS page, it looks amazing but you sure know how to challenge a girl. lol

Im wishing Eric a speedy recovery, poor thing.