Monday, July 09, 2007

mark seymour



Happen :: now
Terribly :: miss
History :: never repeats (split enz)
Master :: slave
Petrified :: forest
Moan :: groan
Attack :: defence
Picture :: perfect
Students :: learn
Potter :: Harry






We went to see Mark Seymour yesterday..... took the 3 kids....and they loved it.


Wasn't too packed .... just nice...I took my cameras... the digi was shit for taking pics there...and have yet to put my film in, to get developed.




In between some songs...Mark has a bit of a chat...which is nice... anyways... he's chatting away and a woman on the table beside us.... yells out 'yeah...yeah...just shut up and keep singing'.... why do some people bother coming ....honestly !!!!




Then I'm moving around taking photos....and this woman right beside me yells out....'play patriot games'.....the look on Marks face.... ...he did not look impressed... I'm going....'it wasn't me ...it wasn't me'




It was a bloody good day anyway.....


these are some of the pics...that I took with my digi camera... and played around with them on photoshop...cos they were too crappy for anything else.






poster edge



photo copy

1 comment:

Karen Knight said...

i have tagged you on my blog chickie, go check it out

scrappy hugs

kayla