Sunday, July 29, 2007

scanning photos

takes soooo long I'm scanning 1996 photos at the moment...and here's little Emily (4 days old) in her bassinet....she was born with all that hair...I say all that hair 'cos the boys were baldies.

ohh I wish someone had a baby... I just wanna nurse a wee little baby....and buy some cute little baby stuff for it.









Traditional :: ceremony
Popeye :: the sailor man
Gin :: & tonic
Harsh :: treatment
Topless :: waitress
The thing :: spooky
Defiant :: my daughter (sometimes)
Huge :: wang
Food :: yummo
Lenny :: & Carl (the Simpsons)






ooh we went to see the Simpons Movie yesterday... very funny.. if you love the Simpsons....I think you need to see this.

The kids and I can't stop singing a song from it.... which you may have seen if you've ssen previews to it or the show that was on the other night about the making of the movie...


some how I forgot about friday feast..
Appetizer Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
I remember a scarecrow puppet, he was on a rod.... and there was a button and a knob ...if you turned the knob he spun around...and the button made him do something (can't really remember what though)

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
lol... maybe a 5 ???

Salad Where would you rather be at this very moment?
maybe working...that'd be good

Main Course When was the last time you learned something new?
last week...I learn't how to link the button thing on my side bar...thanks Ruey

Dessert Fill in the blank: I have _cousins___ but I haven’t ___met them___.

4 comments:

Zoooma said...

Today's mutterings seems like one where many people would have several similar answers.

And great answer for Lenny! I listened to The Simpsons Movie film score a few days ago. I haven't rushed out to see the movie yet, I'm lookin' forward to it! (Just heard a morning show host say he's seen 3 times already!)

"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig can."

Kwizgiver said...

I really liked your list. We've just gone one in common but I laughed out loud (literally) when I read your Huge. Followed by Rachel Ray...
~Allison

Ngaire said...

Emily was so cute when she was 4 days old! All that hair!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. My DD was born with a heap of hair too.