Monday, July 16, 2007

like a bat out of hell.......

thats what I'm listening to at the moment... while doing the washing....nice day today...bit chilly but sunny.....surfing some new blogs... that I've found through 'unconcious mutterings'

The kids went back to school today... Eric went off with his arm in plaster...not sure that he'll be able to do any writing ..the doctors bandaged/plastered half way down his fingers....crazy.. !!

a photo from 2005






Eric



Mark, Mark and Me


I hate this photo of me...lol.. ...the lady taking it couldn't figure out what button to press...and hence...I wasn't ready for the photo.....but it's with Mark and Mark.

The caravan Mark has been working on for David is now in the back yard...it went in quicker than what I'd imagined ....they only had to remove 2 of the plants from next door and one section of the fence....the rain held up them up a little.
This is it coming in to our back yard ...through out neighbours back yard..... Thanks T & L... the dirt patch...is from where a tin shed was sitting...the pavers from that will be used to make a path to the carvan from the back porch.



Found this on a blog ...thought I'd have a go... I love quizzy things..


How geek are you?


27% GeekMingle2 - Free Online Dating

3 comments:

Karen Knight said...

i love your layouts
love the one about the cash boy. lol!

hugs
kayla

Anonymous said...

Hope Eric's hand is healing well.
I love your Christmas layout.

Ngaire said...

Love the layouts!!!
Hope the arm is getting better!