Sunday, September 30, 2007

feasting on mutterings

Bought the new Mark Seymour cd yesterday and we love it..!!! (as if we wouldn't) ...love the versions of 'say goodbye', 'blind eye','everythings on fire', talking to a stranger' 'dog' and 'parting glass' ok ....they're all good..

Len is letting me borrow some of his photos to scrap again...thanks Len ;)


and OMG how much did Geelong win by in the footy......and the streets of Geelong were ones of total madness last night ...police had roads blocked and people were running out in front of cars as my niece was traveling home by taxi from her friends... glad we stayed where we were..




Appetizer
How are you today?


Feeling good..what a great end to the week we've had..going to a Mark Seymour gig...spent the whole of yesterday with friends eating and drinking...bought Marks new cd which is fantastic...just waiting on the boys getting and heading back up to our friends to finish off the left overs from yesterday.



Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.


Law and Order, Animal Rescue and All Saints



Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?


Driving in the dark in the pouring rain down the highway....I can't see all that well of a night anyways...and the rain just topped it off...



Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?


England



Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?


in the winter i wear jammies in summer maybe just a big t-shirt or a nightie :)









I say ... and you think ... ?


Crook :: sick
Career :: job
Freckles :: sun kissed
Scramble :: my brain (lol)
Mistake :: error
Telephone :: call
Thank you :: very much
Obstruction :: blockage
24/7 :: ALL day
SciFi :: aliens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only one the same this week - and i thought there would be more cos they were 'easy' words LOL

Zoooma said...

Mark Seymour, huh? I thought maybe I was gonna add a new name to my list of music to check out... and then I looked up to see he was the lead singer of Hunters & Collectors, and now I know I'm definitely looking forward to picking up a CD of his! Glad you mentioned him!!!

See ya :)