Sunday, September 23, 2007

Late feasting




Singles :: kraft
Blaze :: of glory
Sandwich :: maker
Outside :: inside
Gooey :: sticky
Industry :: smog
Exclusive :: ooh special
Warranty :: ran out
Magical :: wonderous
Heels :: and toes





Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
hmm would be photography and Pre-Raphaelite


Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
hmm would be last week, while out shopping with Mark..he paid...it was only KFC (does that count?)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
9...I'll cry if someond dies or is ill (like on the medical shows) on tv no probs


Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
depends ...sometimes I have none that I need to reply to...sometimes there may be a few.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
heating...maybe about 20 C. (only in winter)


Had my tupperware party ....thanks all you people that came and /or ordered...and ate my food..lol mind you it was mostly family there eating...lol
Sales went well...way better than what I thought...and I was happy to know that I had over $250 worth of sales so I got $25 to spend but when the sales were up very close to $1000 I nearly died... thanks guys ....
Placed an order with Melissa (stampin' up) thanks for coming Mel.
What a game the other night between Geelong and Collingwood... such a close one right through the whole match.. and then yesterday Port Adelaide flogged the Kangaroos......so next week....
GO CATS



2 comments:

Zoooma said...

Port Adelaide flogges the Kangaroos? Ohhh, man, I wanted the Kangaroos to win! How about the Packers and the Chargers? Oh wait, that's American sports! You guys watch us down there? We don't get your games, that's too bad, I'd love to watch some, uh, what do you call it? Not rugby, right? Aussie Rules Football?

Well, hope you have a nice week! See ya :)

Anonymous said...

we only had one alike this week !!!