Friday, September 28, 2007

what a night

Last night we went to the Espy Hotel in St Kilda to see Mark Seymour....it was for a DVD recording... and at $10 entry...how could you not have a freakin' fantastic night...!! Doors opened at 7 and I'm so glad I booked tickets and that we jumped in the queue when we did... 'cos we got up the front..and I'm guessing it was a full house or near enough ..
The band came on about 7.30 and didn't finish til about 10.30ish.
I only had my dodgy little canon powershot so the pics I took aren't too crash hot...(the one below is the best I got.).

We met some of the other forum goers.. one from the US....some from Brissie
Len and Toni ( both from the MS forum) had their cameras and got some fabulous shots can't wait to see what they put up...

It was a fantastic night... !!




Some pages for my Journal...









not too happy with this one I stuffed it up and tried to fix it...might have to redo it...*sigh*






1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Good to hear you had a great time last night! I bet it would have been fantastic meeting people from the forum!