Friday, September 07, 2007

stuff about stuff

Took a trip to DFO in Essendon today...boy was that a waste of time and petrol.
The stores had absolutely nothing in them...and what they did have I dont' think was really all that freaking cheap.
Maybe I've been spoilt by going to the surf sales down this way.. I did however spend $30 on a t-shirt that I found for David.... and JB...which is just a normal JB store I bought a few dvds and a cd for Eric..and that was only to make it seem worth the 40 minute drive there..lol

Yesterday I spent the day watching 'Steve O' clips on youtube...boy what a messed up guy he is...funny as though and I think he's great...but really needs to lay off the drugs and booze for awhile maybe.


Here's LO about Eric.. this is a photo that I took with out even looking at his face...he was playing an online game, I stuck the camera in front of him and 'click'...then photo shopped it.






Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
bored

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
The colours in the trees

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
apart from a stupid virus, no

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.
my family, the simpsons & the internet

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
pine' o clean

8 comments:

Gattina said...

It's boring for me too but unfortunately we have to do it otherwise we would have nothing to eat !

Ngaire said...

Totally agree!
Great layout! The PS effect of the photo looks great!

Eleisia said...

Sorry to hear about the stupid virus!

The changing colors of Autumn are one of my favorite parts too.

Happy Friday Feasting!

Anonymous said...

Yep, love autumn too! Sorry about the virus thing..

Happy FF! :)

Melissa Antolovic said...

wow it only takes you 40 mins to DFO? It takes me 35 on a good day!

Hootin Anni said...

LOL on the simpsons....I know another one who adores that program after all these years.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful feasting with you this week!!

Anonymous said...

Great feast...I had problems with your salad too. Happy FF.