Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i say i say i say










I say ... and you think ... ?

Dork :: head
Refurbished :: new
Basket :: case
Mousse :: chocolate
Studio :: art
8 ball :: pool
Masking tape :: sticky
Love :: me ;)
Wilder :: Gene
Lindsey :: Lohan ( i wish i could think of something better)

Nothing much been happening, I went and paid the deposit for the anaesthetist and the money for the hospital room yesterday...$558 ...it's bullshit huh.

Saw the cutest pair of Cons for Emily they were light pink and silver with skulls all over them... but I'm a bit of a scab..and don't want to pay $100...lol but I did buy myself a new bag...its so cute and summery..and a pair of Vans that are hot pink and white for Em they were only $25 ..bargain..!

Today I better go do some groceries, so that there is food in the house as I don't think I'll feel like doing it later in the week..my gums are gonna be a wee bit swollen and sore me thinks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny we ended up with three the same
and Lindsay - no wonder we got her the same she is always in the news

wonder i didn't put DRUNK for that one LOL

SJ said...

The Lohan is Queen. Long may she reign :)

Anonymous said...

Hi...
I loved when you said "I wish i could think of something better" LOOL.. that was funny... : D


http://www.blog.comunidades.net/robbiewilliams1023/

Ngaire said...

Hey Liz - hope your wisdom tooth removal goes well later on in the week.