Friday, August 03, 2007

I've got a

scrap room (I'm not in there yet it needs painting)....this was Erics room...who is now in Davids room...who is now in the caravan in the backyard...

I'm finding it a little strange...him being out there..especially the other night it was pouring with rain and sooo windy... I stood at our back door looking down at the caravan... it was very sad...lol

We've just gone looking at a Queen size bed that we've been offered for Emily...$100 (2nd hand) but its in really good nick...and we know the people we are buying it from....its a 4 post cast iron one and they are even giving us PINK curtains to go with it..!


Eric has Daves old double bed which isn't even 12mths old so he's happy.


Now all I have to do is buy Em a bigger doona and doona cover....geez...



This is my attempt at Melanies challenge on SYS...which was to use watercolour pencils on a 6x12 layout......all I've used them on is the journaling circle... piss poor effort I know...but here it is..

I'm still scanning photos from 1996...it's going to take ages !!


Here's Eric at about 13-14 mths
My Dad took this photo in their back room










3 comments:

Ngaire said...

Your kids are growing up so fast Liz!!!!
Great layout!

Melissa Antolovic said...

liz big hugs, dont worry he will still need you! (to od the washing, cook his meals, chuaffer him around LOL) At least if it does get to cold and windy he's only a few meteres away - a quick dash across the backyard!

Anonymous said...

i must have missed him 'moving out' - at least its still *close* !!!