Saturday, August 04, 2007


Appetizer On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
I think maybe an 8
Mostly I think it's to do with respect...alot of people these days have no respect...esp for the elderly ...they won't give up seats on buses and trains for the elderly or even pregnant women...I just think that is so rude

Soup What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I"d say...our friends when we were there for tea on Thursday night..

Salad Who is your favorite cartoon character?
got to be Homer...before the Simpsons...it would have been Fred Flinstone

Main Course Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
Would have been a teacher in year 12 Mr Reilly.(sp) omg he was funny... sometimes in a creepy way...and sometimes even over our head...lmao...this one time we were talking about going to 'priceline' and he says....'I bet you go there for your lifestyles'...and we just laugh nodding our heads...like idiots...and it wasn't until probably months later.... we saw....'lifestyle' condoms....ohhhh boy what dumb asses we were

Dessert Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that
I'm going to get dressed and head to Melbourne as soon as I've finished doing this
Have a lovely weekend

No comments: