Saturday, August 11, 2007

ewww yucky

Just read this...on cats in heat...I think I'm going to vomit.

Sofi has returned much to her disgust...I've just been reading up...on what a cat goes through while its in heat....and if I'd have realized how much discomfort it was going to cause for her and the sleep that we are losing due to a certain very nice looking male cat circling our house....meowing at every window all night... and OMG the neighbours...what must they think..

So now my question is....if she does become pregnant....how long after she gives birth do we wait to get her desexed....and how long after giving birth will she go into heat again?
Cancel those quetions....I just googled and found that she can go into heat again 3 weeks after giving birth....and we can't get her desexed until the kittens are weaned....so as cute as the wittle kittens would have been I say "NO KITTY, NO SEX FOR YOU" It would have been an experience for the kids to see ....but I'm not prepared to go through all this mating crap again....

No comments: