Monday, August 27, 2007

nice mail




I say ... and you think ... ?

Uneven :: level
Wonder :: woman
Spider :: pig...spider pig
Emma :: a novel (that I have to read)
Swing:: not me !!
Orbit :: space
Flirt :: my friend Caroline is one... ;)
Donation :: give
Veil :: cover
Atmosphere :: surround
The other day I got one of my circle journals back ....hooray !!!
Thanks to Kathryn for organizing this and thanks to Raylene, Ngaire, Cathy, Sally, Karen, Kathryn, Belinda, Alison and Kim for taking part and now I have a lovely cj to look at. ...love what you girls have done to it.
Today I got two novels in the mail from the book circle on BB
Emma and Mao's Last Dancer....gee they are both thick books... it'll take me awhile to get through these ones...lol
Also in the mail I got a nice little pressie from Ngaire ....its beautiful Ngaire and it will look lovely hanging on my nice new brown wall in my scrap room.
So now it's my turn to pay if forward.... the next 3 to leave comments on this post will get a hand made gift.

5 comments:

SJ said...

Now since you don't know me I wonder if I can mess things up a little by leaving a comment? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonder Woman seems to be a really popular response...

Zoooma said...

You're definitely the only one who thought of Spider Pig! HAAA!!! That's too funny! Very cool!

Ngaire said...

Glad you liked the pressie!!

Jess said...

Finally saw The Simpsons Movie tonight, so now I get the "Spider Pig" reference. Particulary since Ethan sang it all the way home and constantly until he went to bed!

Jess