Friday, August 31, 2007

poor kitty

Sofi went in to the vet this morning to be desexed...the vet just rang me to say they'd finished with her...but that her wound is a little bigger than it would have been...because she was actually pregnant.... I'm actually sitting here with tears in my eyes at the moment..I find it a little sad, but the vet said it would be worrying if Sofi was to give birth 'cos she's only a small cat...she'll need a little more love and care... I can pick her up about 6ish tonight...poor kitty..

OMG it's been so windy outside now and over night. A tree blew down just a few houses away... and of course it was bin night .... the recycle bins have been blowing over all over the place... I've been outside picking the darn things up and putting bricks on the lids and chasing rubbish down the street.. the wind is freeezing...
I just heard on the radio that 2 walls have blown down in the our area....crazy !!

With all the talk of new cameras.... its making me jealous ...lol.. I want one toooooooooo


hey how cool is this

so this is how all the trays get scratched !!

found this pic here

How cool is this !..found a link to this on Ngaires blog..there are quite a few different ones.



This is our nephew Matthew enjoying his mousse at Marks mums birthday earlier in the year....(bit of a dodgy scan)

1 comment:

SJ said...

Melbourne storms... that's why I'm staying in the northern hemisphere this year until January :)