Saturday, August 18, 2007

Arms, teeth and feasting

Eric has his cast off and looks like his arm has healed well...the doctor did say if there is any pain to come straight back...so far so good.. :)

I'm working on a new banner for my blog ATM...which I'm also going to turn into a page for my BoM... A few people have done new banners lately and I love Ngaires new banner ...which prompted me to do mine.

I went to the dentist and picked up a script for some antis which seem to be working the pain is less blinding...mind you I have been taking nur**en plus...which makes me want to sleep and after taking 2 last night while at a friends for tea...and having 1 cruiser...I was feeling pretty mellow...lol

Got some photos developed yesterday ..some are to be used for my ATC's..one for a LO that I started awhile ago and have been waiting to get this photo done so now I can finish it..yay.

Anyways today I'm off to look at pc tablets and a small chest freezer.










Appetizer:
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
There are 5 of us..I wash almost every day, if not every 2nd day... I wait till I have a full load or nearlly a full load.. (water restrictions aplpy) I was light colours togther, darks together, and then a load of towels, sheets/doona covers are washed as a seperate load too, tea towels I like to wash in hot water with a bit of pine o clean & detergent (something I picked up from mum)

Soup:
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
older than I am now...ummm maybe 60ish...but when I get to 60...I'll probably say 80ish

Salad:
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
to get a freakin' job

Main Course:
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
I can't think of anything unbelievable as such...but I just can't understand why people have the need to break into an elderly persons house and beat them senseless while they are asleep...what the hell is that all about...do they fell tough when they do it...does it make them feel complete... do they have such a problem with old people that they need to do this...its sad and disgusting...you obviously need help or a damn good beating from the families of these old people... you bastards

Dessert:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
hmm maybe 5 ( I still have teeth pain) so it kinda kills the happy

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

You poor thing! I hope the pain goes away soon and that your dentist can pull them out!
I am glad that my new banner inspired you to get a new one! Cant wait to ss what you come up with!