Sunday, August 05, 2007

harry potter ...

see above for a harry potter film clip...if you like south park...you may find this funny... I watched a few different ones... I had tears rolling down my face... from laughing so much...and at one stage sprayed my porridge all over the computer screen.. take a look






I say ... and you think ... ?

Voices :: in my head
Have to :: certain
Machine :: warriors
Seventh grade :: getting there
Beach :: bum
Roommate :: buddy
Cyclone :: tracey
Theater :: shhhhh
Pregnant :: not me !!
Phoebe :: a distant relative



ok I'm not watching Australian Idol...but Mark is so I have no choice but to listen to it...but I like Rihana (sp)... sort of like Jannis Ian .missy higgins .. she sort of reminded me of an elf

why do some people bother....really.....I'd like to hope that if I had some moment of insanity...thinking I could sing and go on Idol that my family would sit me down and say..'no, you really don't want to do that'... ..lol... do people like humiliating themselves that much...ohh I can't sing but ....I'll get my ass on telly... wake up ... you do know that most of Australia is laughing at you....!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you like idol liz ??

i agree with you about how bad some of them are - why wouldn't someone tell them DON"T DO IT !!!!

Kwizgiver said...

We've got the same Voices... but nothing else.

And I've got to say, that Harry Potter video had me howling. I almost had a laughing accident. ;-)
Allison