Wednesday, December 14, 2005

123.5

Read this on Kathryns blog.. and thought I'd give it a go...

123.5

1. grab the nearest book.
2. open the book to page 123.
3. find the fifth sentence.
4. post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. do what's actually next to you.

okay the nearest book to me was Harry Potter and the order of the Pheonix

page 123... sentence 5 :

Muggles are pulling the flush and instead of everything disapearing- well you can imagine.

(thats kind of yucky)!!

I certainlly hope this doesn't mean I'm going to end up with s#@t on my face...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of the book here at work have 123 pages LOL
Melissa

Liz said...

well do it when you get home girl..