Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dreams...

I have been having stooopid dreams about animals..... the last few nights..

One which seemed like I'd had before...if you know what I mean !! It was about a stone eagle ..that could fly... and it was after me... and I'd hide behind the couch under a blanket.. and Mark was trying to kill it with an axe...which did nothing...so I went to get a double sided knife.. why? I don't know... then I woke up..

todays .. was about an animal that transformed from a rabbit to a lizard ...!! I picked it up when it was the rabbit... thinking it was cute... when I put it down.. I noticed some white things on my hand.. which then started moving... ewww.. and burning ...ouch...someone said that it wsa from some ... toad.. I said that I picked up the rabbit....they told me that the toad is in the rabbit... and that the toad was poisonous...by this time the rabbit had turned into a lizard...

WTF !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaky, you're not pregnant are you Liz, I always have weird dreams when I'm pregnant. Maybe you're just stressed and tired :D

Liz said...

that thought did cross my mind...but nahhh