Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmasy stuff

Well..it's not long now....til Santa comes is it...!! I've 3 and a half more pressies to get... yay.... the kids have been wrapping the pressies that are going under the tree..

I love this Santa game that I found on Ngaire Bartlams blog. ..and someone posted a link to this on Blue Bazaar... its neat to play around with...

This is a nice site...where the kids can write Santa an email and get one back from him...they are so cute..

I saw a neat book the other day in the book shop called the Australian night before Christmas ... it included possums and other Australian animals.. how cute is that..!

I've been buying some ingredients to make a slice ... so far it's cost me about $15... it's got Tim Tams, choc bits, cream, peanut butter, rolo chocolate and coco pops..doesn' t it sound yummy...

I finally wrapped Emilys birthday pressies... now to do all the kids Christmas pressies..
The lolly bags are all done... we have pink plates, white napkins, a pink table cloth. will do all the shopping tomorrow for the food...
Sunday we are going to Melbourne for most of the day...for Marks work do..
Monday night is another work function in Melbourne.

Wednesday the kids finish school for the year... oh fun!!

Just had to go outside to try and sort out the kids... and David has stormed off ... with his bag... somewhere... I'll give him an hour to cool down... and then I'll try and find him. ..I'm sure that the first place he'll head to will be his mates just down the road.. grrrrr teenagers...



No comments: