Thursday, December 15, 2005

more of what has happened during 2005

Other things that have happened...


I had a photo scrapped by Emily Falconbridge..lucky me.. and what a wonderful job she did... I love it..I still need to get a frame for it..so I can put it up on the wall...

How lucky am I !!!

I'm going to figure out how to make a blinkie one day... so if you know how to make them.. can you let me know...I need to make one that tells the world 'Say NO to BEANS' Bleah ... I can't stand these little green things.. even just thinking about them makes me shiver..

I went to Melbourne Paperific.. which was great... the queue was long... and I got there at 10:10 am... finally got inside and could have easily spent more that what I did..but I had great self control... that naughty Angie convinced me to spend a little more cash though....lol.


Eric had his first school camp... he was a bit nervous about this...but I think due to his teacher he was fine... he has been lucky enough to have this teacher for the 2nd year in a row..!! He teaches them in his own way... and they love him.. his class seems so relaxed ....they read the news papers together and go out to play games...he makes the learning fun for them..

Sam moved down to Torquay.. and I met up with her not long ago at a crop at a LSS which was a bit of an experience... poor Sam didn't even get spoken to until I got there.. and she'd already been there for about 2 hrs...lol.. Its not a bad store...we don't have many to choose from around here... but not a great place to go to for a crop... I think Sam and I would be better either catching up with each other to crop together or going to Melb as she did the other week... if Sam doesn't mind me tagging along that is...!!!! (wink wink)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iF YOU MAKE A SAY NO TO BEANS BLINKIE YOU MIGHT NOT GET A VISIT FROM mR GREEN BEAN, BLUEY OR PINKY.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me
Melissa

Liz said...

lol.. oohh I hadn't thought of that..!!