Thursday, December 29, 2005

Its Thursday already..


Just thought I'd upload pic of the 5 of us...this was taken in August in the Big Brother Diary Room... I will say that this is a good pic of all of us.. it doesn't happen often..and usually I look a bit more ummm what can I say...with out putting myself down too much..

anyways...where has this week gone ? it's gone so fast hasn't it..

I'd better get my arse in to gear and get these cj's made !!
I've done nothing ...except pick a theme for one of them.

I need to go to spotlight or lincraft to get some fabric.. and I need some thick card ..wonder if spotlight will have some?

got a lovely email today from Jaimie... wanting to link me to her blog.. how sweet is she ..!

and hey... I actually scrapped a page today.. I haven't scrapped for weeks and weeks.. just waiting for some paint to dry...before I do some more to it..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Liz this really is a great family photo!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

This photo is great and you look really nice.

Liz said...

thanks Mel and Sam :)

~Kathryn~ said...

fabulous family pic - looks great