Tuesday, December 20, 2005

tagged...

I've been tagged by Angie...

Never in my life did I think I would be married...have 3 children...and be in our own home..

when I was five I had these really dorky glasses...you know the dark frames...thick lenses..

High school is where I played the joker

I once met Mark Seymour

Once in a bar my friend stuck chocolates up her nose.. I have a photo of this..as evidence..

when I turn my head left I see.. the mess on my scrap table...with things waiting to be finished.. and put away.

when I turn my head right I see.. the pile of washing waiting to be put away..

A better name for me would be...anything... 'cos people get my name wrong all the time.. Elisabeth, Elizbeth, Livvy, Litty, Liffy, Lippy... although I don't mind the last 3 as that is what my nieces and nephews called me when they were younger... as well as Giddy..lol..

I have a hard time understanding why the kids have to argue over almost everything.

You know I like you if I ring you or email you.

Take my advice go to the gym now...put that cigarette out... and don't eat green beans... they are bad...


If you spend the night at my house.. you'll probably go insane ...

I always make a point to tell my kids and DH I love them daily...

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than lose one of my children

and by the way... I"ve got washing to hang out

I tag Kathryn and Julie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH GREEN BEANS - TELL ME QUICK 'CAUSE I EAT THEM ALL THE TIME IE THINKING THEY'RE HEALTHY

Anonymous said...

Hey how come you have the cockroach question I didn't see that on Angie's
Melissa

Liz said...

umm I don't know.. I looked at Jaimies answers and she had the cockroach Q..