Friday, December 23, 2005

Me sick... :(

I've had some stupid virus since last Sunday.... have been feeling a bit nauseous, terrible stomach cramps and a little dizzy.. and sleep... I don't think I've slept this much for years...
(I know I have slept more...!! like the time I was admitted to hospital with a temp of 40* when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Emily..)

feeling a little better..just have no energy...still have shopping to do...!!! help !!! luckily it's only food I have to get.. really...oh and the last bit of FIL's pressie... which will be a selection of cheeses to go with his cheese board and knives...

Most of the pressies are wrapped...

ooh still have to get some Brandy and some wine... can't see that I'll be drinking or eating much at all... bummer... 'cos isn't that part of christmas... eating yourself silly.. all day...

Made a slice last night... looks alright... cost about $20 to make it...roughly...so it would want to taste allright too..

recieved one Secret Santa parcel the other day.. which is under the tree waiting to be unwrapped... thanks Ngaire Brown for that one... ;) (K.S.K).... still waiting on one that should have been here by now... and I'm assuming that it won't turn up at all.. this is one from Scrapboxx.. there are ATM 12 people waiting for theirs to turn up... I don't think that it's very fair.. I bet those 12 people (me included) have all posted their secret santas off.... I think that the people who didn't post something off should be blocked from participating in future swaps..

can you tell I'm peeved off..!!! It's just wrong..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you a feeling better soon. and that your SS gift still arrives do you get a mail delivery tomorrow?

Melissa

Anonymous said...

That's a bummer Liz and not really fair at all. I hope something still turns up for you.

Cheers Ange

Anonymous said...

I really hope you're feeling better soon Liz, especially for Xmas. I only received my SS from the Scrapboxx yesterday, lucky I decided to send mine:D because I think mine was from Maria.

Anonymous said...

Liz - I hope you are feeling much better by now and that you have a relaxing (lol) Chrissy day with your family :~}

I hope your SS arrives soon after Chrissy.

Jaimie

~Kathryn~ said...

hope you are feeling better by now
i hope you get your SS gift