Thursday, December 15, 2005

Davids hair do..


David for some reason.. decided to cut his own hair... I thought kids did this when they were little...mine never did..until now...and David is 14 !!!

I'm sitting down and he comes out with a towel around his head and says... mum you're probably going to yell but it's only hair and it will grow back... takes the towel off.. and I swear my chin hit the floor.. I sent him back into the bathroom to finish off what he could...then he was to yell out ..when he'd done what he could... he yells out and ths is what I see when I get there... it took me all my time to try and stop laughing .. so I could take this picture... I had tears rolling down my face..

Eric thinks David looked like Mr Burns..lmao..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz

Why have you decided to move your BLOG. I'm thinking of doing the same.

Liz said...

I've changed blogs...because... after having a bit of a play with this one.. I've found that I can link to most other blogs... where as when I was doing the other blog I couldn't link to any typepad blogs... shich really sucks...IMO..but I still can't link to yahoo blogs.. grrr.