Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've been tagged

YAY... my buddy Wendy.. tagged me

2 names you go by:
Liz and Libby

2 parts of your heritage:
English and French(way back)

2 things that scare you:strong winds
the ocean (even though its beautiful)

2 of your everyday essentials
the internet
saying 'I love you'

2 things you are wearing right now
pink t-shirt and taupe 3/4 pants

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):Simple Plan
Greenday
2 favorite songs (at the moment):hung up ( Madonna)
dare (Gorilaz)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):trust
honesty

2 truths:
I need to loose weight
I have to exercise more (pinched yours Wendy)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):Strong arms and shoulders (Mark used to have yummy shoulders and arms from working in the timber yard) again like Wendy

2 of your favorite hobbies:
gee let me think..
scrapping
and listening to music... ooh how bout collecting books that I never read..lol..

2 things you want really badly:a digital slr camera
a new computer desk...

2 places you want to go on holiday:the UK
New Zealand

2 things you want to do before you die:Go to the UK
Meet some of my Aunties and Uncles(well before they die) and cousins..

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I love to shop
I hate getting dirt under my nails ( I never used to)

2 things you are thinking about now:
I'm going to watch the Fawlty Towers dvd I just borrowed
I need a coffee
2 stores you shop at:
Blue Bazaar and Target

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
Melissa
Sam

No comments: