Thursday, December 15, 2005

just stuff

David who has struggled at school since preps.... came home the other day with a maths test.... it was on ratio's.... and he honestly was the only one in his class that got 49/50 ....that is 98% !!!!! that is soooooo freaking fantastic.... after so many years of being the slowest to learn everything....

English and spelling are quite different though.... but I just can't explain how thrilled I am... I actually have tears in my eyes...


oohh and ISC in Melbourne next September !!!! wohhh I really hope I can make it... I told Mark about it today... told him I'd be gone for the whole weekend.... thing that makes it hard is ...the weekends are usually the busiest time for Mark...stooopid trains.. !!

Got my BB parcel today... with a book I picked up for about $8... had a quick flick through it...it seems to be alot of stamping... but will have a better look later..

Got some BG Blitzen papers today...mmm they are soo noice... !!

picked up some papers, cs and stickers for Em for christmas... and had to put them away... hopefully I'll remeber about them.. lol..

Well .. so much for not having anything booked ... and wanting to catch up with the girls from BB before xmas... now every weekend in December is booked up... mainly blinkin birrthday stuff... which reminds me I still have to make some phone calls...

The cj group I"m in on KSK.. I've desided on my theme is 'guilty pleasures'.and don't have to rush this... I have until Jan 26th...

I'm thinking for the cover... something lush....hmmm any clues...something material...?

No comments: