Saturday, January 20, 2007

and yet another...

I missed another day.... ooopsie


I went to Angies yesterday arvo....bought some lovely papers..... and my first 'doodle genie'....so I've playing around doodling....the kids like it too... Em's already used it on a page...looks good too.

Went and got all Davids books for school today.... all but...'to kill a mocking bird'...but I did buy him it on dvd for $12....and have bidded for the novel on ebay...

We've been getting a bit of rain....but it's sooooo sticky now.... bring on the winter I say..

I really need to do these ATC's... I've made no attempt at them... at all.... sigh..
... C..... cat.... coke....cherub.... clown...(I don't like clowns)...car...coins........child,


1 comment:

Ngaire said...

I dont like clowns either!
Doodle Genies are cool arent they?