Thursday, January 11, 2007

oooouuuuucchhhhh!

yes we went to the beach....yes I put sunscreen on....but didn't do my shoulders properly....now I'm all ouchy....em has sunburned thighs....eric has burnt shouldes and daves face is burnt......I think all of us came home with some sunburn..

The kids had the best time in the river...it was so cool...they were pulling each other about on their boogie boards... and having sandwars... while just sat and watched... well I had to go and join the kids.... on the boogie boards...
After lunch we headed over the beach....which was just terrible...cold wind, no waves and as our friend Karyn put it...we were sandblasted....lol

Stopped off at a park on the way home and bought chips for the kids... while they played at the park... then headed the the trotting track...where we stayed and watched one race....our friends horse won... headed back to Debs and had a bottle of wine ....now relaxing at home...and I think I need a third shower I still have sand everywhere.

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Ouch - hope the sunburn gets better soon!

Unknown said...

Ouchie on the sunburn!