Saturday, January 06, 2007

mmm wines....favourite places and friends with secrets

LOL

A friend bought me a bottle of wine last week.....had a few glasses of it...it was quite nice....so yesterday I bought another bottle at $7 a bottle... I don't think you can go wrong if you like a nice sweet wine....it's sort of pineappley....mmmm
So if sweet wine are your thing....try it....it's 'LONG FLAT' 'moscato' (it's not pictured)...mmmmmm would be quite nice with chciken and salad me thinks...
I'm feeling like glass right about now actually...lol


another topic from the list....is favourite vacation spot....not that I've been to a lot of places.....but....I love it down the coast....at Kennett River...its gorgeous...forest and beach...and the beach isn't busy at all... not too far from there is Apollo Bay....where......I have a friend with a bit of a secret......I'm not going to say what it is.... 'cos who knows who reads this...(waving to Andrew).."yay you"

I also liked Adelaide....(it was ages ago when we went) but it seemed relaxed.... noice...

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Gonna get me some of that moscato!! I love moscato!I tried a pink moscato the other day and it was to die for!

I love that whole where the forest meets the sea thing down near Apollo Bay. It is gorgeous isnt it!