Monday, January 08, 2007

my word for 2007 is.................

Complete

cos I really need to complete things.......... yes I start things and don't finish them not all things.. but .... books, albums... sometimes even a layout....lol..

ok so I have weeeny little album to use for this word.... lets see how I go with it.



topic for the day is 'LIFE LESSONS'

hmm I think most life lessons are learnt through down times, death of loved ones, loss , and relationships

You can learn that people that you thought were your friends for years and years .....weren't really ..... after all the times you stood up for/stood by them ....and when you needed them...where were they......NO WHERE .....you were deluded.....so I've learnt from that ....yest it took me a long time.... that friendship is giving and recieving.


Through down times and death ....you find out what really matters....material things while lovely and nice to have..and we all want nice things yeah... but we can live with out them if we have to.

No comments: