Sunday, January 07, 2007

Simple Pleasures

hmmm right now I'd say....WINE..... wine is a simple pleasure isn't it...ohhh and what about the kids getting along....ahhhh no maybe thats a miracle...lol..... oh what about LOVE you can love and be loved and have nothing else yes yes love can be anything but simple at times.....

ohhh what about listening to music...how simple is that..!!

I'm really not doing that well at these topics am I !

I'm thinking some wine and singstar are sounding pretty good..

The kids and I went to the market today and then met up with Mark and his parents and some more of his family....for lunch at Smorgeys.... well I dont' like the idea of queuing up to get food every time you want to eat....and really the food was not all that great....I think Smorgeys is crap...thank goodness its closing down.... the whole pier that its on ...is going to be done up.... all fancy like... and will have a cruise ship leaving from it....ooooooh fancy....

We bought Sofi (the kitten) a collar today....she hated it at first...but I think . / I hope shes getting use to it... and its PURPLE with little fish on it...and a little purple bell....so cute...

and hey I scrapped another page...but not really happy with how it turned out...bah ...I can alter it later..

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

LOL! I dont like Smorgys either!Thank goodness we dont have one here!