Friday, January 12, 2007

taggers and tagged

I've been tagged twice with two different things.. by Elizabeth and Kathryn

this one's from Elizabeth

A= Available - not
B= Best Friend - Caroline
C= Cake or pie – pie….a nice homemade meat pie…mmm

D= Drink of choice – diet coke
E= Essential item you use everyday - computer
F= Favorite colour – blue or green
G= Gummy bears or worms - worms
H= Hometown - Geelong
I= Indulgences – wine & chocolate
J= January or February – Feb – the kids are back at school yay..lol
K= Kids and Names – Dave, Eric and Emily
L= Life is incomplete without? Family and friends
M= Marriage date – 12th Jan (today)
N= Number of siblings – 4 (3 sisters and 1 brother)
O= Oranges or apples - oranges
P= Phobias or Fears – spiders….ewww, the dark (sort of)
Q= Favorite Quote -
R= Reason to smile – family and friends
S= Season – spring ….beautiful weather hopefully
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Kathryn, Ngaire & Angie
U= Unknown fact about me – I’m insecure
V= Vegetable you don't like – beans….they are evil
W= Worst habit – swearing
X= X-rays – loads of ‘em
Y= Your favorite food - pasta & shepherds pie ooh and ATM...chicken and avocado sandwiches..
Z= Zodiac Sign - cancer

this one's from Kathyrn

5 things that you may not know about me

1. I drool while I'm sleeping...lol... most embaresing if it's in the lounge room...and everyones there..

2. when I was little ..... I thought dried dog poo was chalk ....and tried to draw with it..

3. I used to eat dog food when I was little ... straight from the dogs bowl...mmm yummo.. ;)

4. I didn't get my licence till I was 25

5. I get addicted to things quite easily

I'll tag Elizabeth, Ange and who ever hasn't been tagged with this already..

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

happy aniversary Liz and Mark!