Thursday, January 04, 2007

ohhhh boy




well..... thought I'd get the washing done ...while I had my coffee and breakfast...... so I went out and moved the grey water hose to water the plants out the front.....but when I was heading back inside I heard this water noise that didn't quite sound like it should......'oh shit'....open the door...and there's fucking water every fucking where ....so we grab the towels from the washing basket.... and the mop....and like an hour later... we finally get to sit down.... I can't believe what a mess it made.... with only one tub of water....it was in the hall way and seeping into the bedroom carpets......AAAAAARGH !!!!!!


so now I've got old sheets sitting on the carpet to soak it up....but now I've got extra freaking washing.... stupid stupid stupid grey water hose......grrrrr



Once I finish a bit of the washing.... the kids and I are heading to highpoint to see a movie....they got 'Hoyts' passes for christmas and our nearest one is highpoint.... and we'll have a bit of shop while we are thare... Em has her 'build a bear' voucher to use also...


ohh and our TV just died....sigh........please nothing else...not today...ohh maybe I should just stay home....worry worry ...



2 comments:

Ngaire said...

That has happened to me on numerous occaisions. You thought I would have learnt by now!!!
Hope you had fun at Highpoint!

Unknown said...

Oh no not good.
What you need is a funny movie and some retail therapy!