Friday, January 05, 2007

Movies and scrappin'

We went to the movies, Dave and Em went to see 'Happy Feet' and lovved it.....Eric and I saw 'night at the museum'....which was fantastic !!! way better than I thought it would be...

We had a bit of shop around, Em used her voucher for build a bear, we had tea and called into see my nephew / their cousin for his 2nd birthday .

Not sure whats on the cards for today.... nothing as far as I'm concerned...its going to be another hot day....so would rather just sit.....might finish covering my ATC album ...ohh might pop over to Hardly Normal to get some photos printed.

Waiting on an order from KSK.... I should have ordered it earlier.....silly me... I ordered a calendar to decorate....should be neat.....I really should finish the Gold Coast album I've started....and/or Daves album...

Oh and the scrap shop in Belmont is closing/for sale..... so the nearest one now will be Werribee.... which I spose is the same distance anyways....

ooooh and I forgot to post about......'scrapping the scraps' on which I've been accepted as a contibutor....

3 comments:

Ngaire said...

I have heard different reviews on the museum movie. I am glad you enjoyed it!
Congrats on becoming part of the STS DT!!!

Coby said...

Liz, congratulations on your new position as a contributor to STS. I think your work is fantastic and will inspire all who visit STS.

Love Coby

Unknown said...

Congrats on becomming a member of STS!
How are you doing your ATC album? I have quite a few ATC's i got from paperific that I want to do something with, just not sure what yet.