Saturday, January 06, 2007

prompts

ok I got the prompts list from the lovely Ngaire....thank you.. :)

so instead of rambling .....about Bullshit as Ngaire put it on her blog...lol..

I'll ramble about the first topic....

My Favourite colour...hmmm.... as much as I love purple..... I guess though that it's not really my favourite colour..... as I always turn to blue..... it's so calming and natural isn't it. have a few blue tops and jumpers... and at the moment I'm loving green.... not dark green..... but lighter shades...our kitchen's green...and I have a few nice green tops...ohh I also like brown...but thats not my favourite colour...yep...I'm going to say blue

whats your favourite colour?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
as for the book circle...well I've done no reading what so ever...with the book that I have now....luckily I"ve read most of it before...so Ill just pick up where I left of...lol... I'm so bad at finishing books....

oooh and I actually scrapped a page last night....wooo hooo.... haven't done a page in ages now...inspired by a lo I saw in Scrapbooks etc...

working on something for 'scrapping the scraps'.... ;)

must get to work on the ATCs for the theme 'C' and really must do some more for the Gold coast album

ciao for now

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

zvzpovI hear you on the green thing -i've been leaning towards green lately and red, just cant get it in to clothing yet i still wear to much black and brown. Melissa