Saturday, January 13, 2007

marriage, mexican and movives

yesterday Mark and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary....with no cards... no pressies... and Mark wento to work... :(
Eric and Em went off to Sovereign Hill with my niece (Sarah) and her hubby (Chris)... so Dave and I went off for lunch.... we ended up at a Mexican cafe 'Las Olas' (it's californian style mexican) where we had an ultimate burrito with chicken, cheese, rice, black beans, sour cream, salsa and pico de gallo (corander, onion and tomato diced together).... very filling..and yum.
Will have to try something different there next time.

We got some movies out last night...one of them was 'Click' with Adam Sandler... I didn't think it was going to be all that great....but it was excellent.... I laughed and cried... a must see.

Last night for tea...Dave and I were the only ones eating....so didn't go to, too much effort... crumbed chicken breasts on rolls..with mayo and salad...YUM

Didn't get much sleep last night due to the sunburn and Mark snoring.... came down the lounge about 3ish...played Ems DS for awhile...lol...then nodded off again..the bird woke me about 7ish I think

Feels like a lazy day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 16 years :)

Ngaire said...

Congratulations on 16 years Liz!!!